I joined Amy Connell on the Graced Health podcast, where she has grace-filled conversations about physical, mental, and spiritual health. Amy and I share a deep conversation about some aspects of our faith that are harder to grasp.
Per Amy –
- The Christian “elephant in the room” and what it is
- The fortune of brokenness Matthew and his wife experienced in early adulthood and how that impacted his relationship with God
- God’s faithfulness and presence even as we weave in and out of our focus on him
- Encouragement for the person who thinks “I’ve been away so long I don’t think God would want me to come back”
- Authentically rejoicing even when we don’t feel like it
Click on the image below to go to the podcast.